It’s the Weekend ladies and gentlemen and we are more than willing to open our gambling doors for you all. Well, we wish we had doors, then we could say that, but since we are an online casino, we are here for you all the time, every time. And since this is the weekend, some tend to get overexcited, especially after winning real money prizes at South Africa’s leading casino. Here are some tips to make sure you are still happily playing with us when the week starts.
Tips to Ensure Safe Gambling
- Never gamble and drive. Gambling and driving is as deadly as drinking and driving. So no matter how much you love our amazing online slots, don’t attempt to drink while you play.
- Don’t gamble what you cannot afford to lose. We know that the slots are on point and they are tempting to play forever. But if your bankroll tells you it’s time to log off, we suggest that you listen to it. It can be rather wise at times.
- Walk away. There is no shame in walking away. This is even if your bankroll is balanced. If you feel like today is not your winning day, you are always free to stop playing. We understand that we all have our good days and bad days.
- Do not gamble while having a conversation with your partner. Married or not, those of you have a significant other; try to avoid gambling while you are in the middle of a conversation. This can be fatal not only to your well-being but also to your relationship.
- Do not gamble while your cook. Unless of course, you want to have burnt dinner. But we don’t think that it would be rather nice.