With so many cute and adorable couple pictures on social media, you might be pressured to get into a relationship with someone that you don’t even love. And with summer coming soon, summer-lovin’ will be everywhere. But what about being single? This is Punt’s Guide on How To Be Single in South Africa.
To the Girls…
- Love yourself. We know that after you and bae have broken up, it’s very hard to love yourself. But you are an amazing and beautiful lady, so love yourself.
- Just because it’s over, doesn’t mean that you have to get into a relationship after 10 minutes. Just breathe a little and take a timeout. You need it.
- Spoil yourself. Go out and have some fun. Spoil yourself, you deserve it.
- Avoid peer pressure. Just because “abogirl bonke” are in a relationship doesn’t mean that you have to be in one as well. It’s okay to be single.
- Log into Punt and play a few online casino games.
They do an amazing job when it comes to stress relief.
To the Guys…
- It’s not the end of the world. You will recover.
- Go out with the guys. Just spend some time with the guys, it will do you good.
- Don’t overdo it. We know that after it’s over, you drink a lot. But don’t overdo it. It can be very dangerous.
- You need a break as well, so don’t rush into a relationship until you are ready.
- Log into South Africa’s Top Online Casino and spin the reels. It’s an amazing way to blow off