We are just a day away from celebrating Woman’s Day. There are tonnes of events all over the nation that have been planned for this spectacular day. The tables for the teas have been set, and the race tracks drawn. Let us now try to direct you to where all these events are taking place.
- Woman’s Day Lunch will be held at Shimmy Beach. The event will feature various talks that are focussed on empowering women in the 21st Century. Entry is R450 from 11 am to 4 pm.
- EnoughIsEnough Photo Art Exhibition: In memory of women who have been exposed to gender-based abuse. The cost is still to be advised, but it will be held at Slave Lodge from 9am to 4pm.
- Bubbly and Sushi. This is the first Bubbly event that will be held at Liliesleaf which is a historical site in S.A. Tickets are going for R500 per person. The event will be held at no. 7 George Ave, Rivonia from 10 am to 3 pm.
- Totalsports Women’s Race. Meet up with thousands of women at this race. Pay R80 for the 5km walk or run, R120 for the 10km walk or run and R35 for a Temporary License. Starts at 8 am to 12 pm at Mary Fitzgerald Square.
- Woman’s Day @ Farm. Have a special day out at Farm Inn. From 9 am to 5 pm, with both breakfast and lunch. Breakfast will cost R145 per person, served with a sparkling wine. Lunch will be a buffet for R160 and High Tea at R160.
- Pamper Day Clinic. Allow yourself to be pampered for just R700 at Mogotsi Lifestyle Centre, No 74 Boundary Rd. From 10 am to10pm, don’t forget to bring your slippers, gown and