When it comes to playing online casino table games, then play online baccarat. Contrary to popular belief, internet-based baccarat is one of the easiest games to play. And if you are new and want to try your luck at the game, just continue reading as we give you the beginners guide to online baccarat.
Master Online Baccarat with these easy steps
Aim: the aim of playing baccarat is having cards that do not exceed the total of 9. Where 9 is the best hand value and 0 is the worst. Now that you know that, let’s carry on.
First and foremost, let’s give you the card value:
- Ace’s =1
- King, Queen, Jack and 10=10
- 0-9 = face value
That was easy enough.
In a typical game situation, you can be dealt a king and a 5, giving you a total of 15. Should this happen, you subtract 10 and the number left is your value. Which in this case is 5.
Hope you got that.
- In baccarat, you can place your bet on three options, Player, Banker or Tie.
- When the bet has been placed, 2 cards will be dealt to the player and to the banker.
- If the Banker or the Player has a total of 8 or 9, it’s called a natural hand. And the hand closest to 9 wins. And you will be paid out.
- If both the Player and the Banker have the same hand, the Tie bet wins.
Third Card Rule
- If there is no win or tie, the game is all based on the player’s hand.
- When the total is from 0-5, Player is dealt another card.
- If the total is 6-7, Player stands.
As we said, the Player now dictates the game. So here is what happens to the Bankers hand after the Player’s third has or hasn’t been drawn.
- Dealer has- 7-9, Dealer Stands.
- If Dealer has 6, players 3rd card was 6-7, dealer takes another card.
- Dealer has 5, players 3rd card was 4-7, croupier takes another card.
- When Dealer has 4, players 3rd card was 2-7, dealers takes another card.
- Dealer has 3, players card was 8, croupier takes another card.
- The Dealer has 0-2, dealer takes another card.
And that’s all folks.