Mlindo the Vocalist sang the song “AmaBlesser”, and we agree that the song was a hit. We all love it we can’t deny that. But the pain that was in that song was just too much. So to avoid seeing your baby with “blessers” allow us to educate you on the difference between love and infatuation.
The difference between love and infatuation
- Infatuation is something that will happen instantly. By this, we mean there and then, while love, on the other hand, is a slow and gradual process.
- Love will crave for a deeper connection and infatuation will crave more of physical affection.
- This one might cause a bit of a stir because people always say that they are crazy in love, but love is rather calm. And it will calm you down. Infatuation will make you act crazy or irrational.
- Like a fire made up of papers and tissues, infatuation will fade within a short time. Love, on the other hand, will grow. And when you are in love you are comfortable.
- If ever you find yourself not caring or being reckless with your partner, then maybe it’s Because love is way more considerate.
- Infatuation always wants to get something out and has an ulterior motive. Love is genuine.
- When you are in love, you tend to be more understanding and trusting. When you are in infatuation, you are obsessed and jealous.
- When it comes to depth, love will be deeper than infatuation.
- Love will give you energy and revitalize you but infatuation will drain the life out of you and will suck out your soul.
- You only know you love her when you let her go, sang Passenger. And yes love will let the small things go, will infatuation will hold on and make a big deal.
- When you are infatuated over someone, you love the idea of that someone. But when you are in love, you love the person for who they really are.
And we do hope that you love the online casino games that are available at Punt casino and its not just a passing phase.